Vlad: общие записи

Friday, July 18, 2008

D3x and D90

Thom Hogan has piped up on bythom.com with some thoughts and possible insider info on the coming Nikon D3x and D90 cameras.  Word is that a D3x with the rumored 24+ megapixels should be announced around Photokina in September.  The D80 replacement (the D90) may creep out past Photokina (perhaps PMA 2009).

"I of photographybay.com received a message out of Japan that the high-resolution camera is in the D3 body. I trust that message more than my guess, though please note that having one (usually good) source does not mean something is verified. . . .  It seems that a D80 replacement should also be in that set of announcements, which should come just before Photokina, but we just haven’t seen any of the kinds of leaks and rumors we have with previous consumer bodies out of Thailand, so maybe the D80 replacement is going to be later than Photokina."

Technorati Теги: ,,,

I don’t have any insider info myself; however, my money is on a for sure showing of the D3x (or whatever they call it) at Photokina.  I’m also starting to wonder whether or not Nikon will replace the Nikon D80 at all.  I’m beginning to think that they’ll let the D40/D60 line handle the entry-level consumer and let the D70/D80 line die off.

via photographybay.com

No comments: